- Be an excellent educationalist and researcher in the area of Signal Processing and biomedical instrumentation.
- Lead teams of professionals in developing the signal processing techniques and their application to diagnostic systems, especially in the context of medical problems.
Research and Development Interests
- Signal Processing, Biomedical Instrumentation, Cloud Computing, Wireless Sensor Networks, Sensor Systems and Networks, Image processing, Brain Computer Interface, Semantic Networks.
Sample R & D Projects
- R& D Proposal: Project Titled “Remote Patient Monitoring System Using Wireless Sensor Network” funded by AICTE under Research Promotion Scheme (RPS). Rs. Three Lakhs and fifty thousand (Rs. 3, 50,000) (Established Wireless Sensor Network Lab in AKCE through AICTE funding)-2007-2009.
- Established Biomedical Instrumentation Lab and Advanced Process Control Lab – FIST 2009 for development of Department Infrastructure for Rs.32.5 Lakhs from DST –FIST funding.
- Established Centre for Signal processing and VLSI Design – FIST 2013 for development of Department Infrastructure for Rs.40 Lakhs from DST –FIST funding.